Monday 5 March 2012

Photo Recap Week 2

You may recall that I have decided to follow along with the prompts suggested by FatMomSlim to take one inspired photo each day. Below are the results from my second week's efforts, including the start of the March prompts.

Sunday, February 26 -Night


Bedtime knitting


Monday, February 27 - Something You Ate
My Cupcakery cupcake matched my pin cushion!
Tuesday, February 28 - Money
All that was left in my wallet on Monday. 


Wednesday, February 29 - Something You're Listening To
Asa on the iPod
Thursday, March 1 - Up




Friday, March 2 - Fruit




Saturday, March 3 - Your Neighbourhood


I may have got a bit behind this week and did not post the pictures on instagram on time. But I managed them in the end. I am also using a new app called TtV Photo Studio that I would highly recommend if you love the vintage look to photos.

msi.

No comments:

Post a Comment