Friday 10 February 2012

FO Friday: Conquering Bliss

Well, I've done it. I've managed to complete my first Debbie Bliss pattern. Who knew that such a cute little cardigan could make a girl so confused? Excuse the bad picture but at one point it looked like this...




 How that turned into this I'm still not sure...




Despite my inability to understand the pattern and my dislike for seaming, its done and I love it. The guy thinks this colour looks like bubble gum, so this is now the Bubblegum Cardigan (it's actually Dream in Color Classy in the colourway Cool Fire). The button was a vintage mother-of-pearl shell that I found in the button collection. Today, Bubblegum going to a brand new, wee baby that was born last week. I hope it keeps her warm this winter.


msi.

No comments:

Post a Comment