Tuesday 10 January 2012

Hexi Check

This week I made another 10 hexipuffs to add to the collection. I am trying to hold to one a day so that I don't get bored of them and stop. I usually have a problem with "big" projects like this because of my short attention span. So far, I am enjoying the puffs and each one of them feels like a tiny finished project to me so that is helping. I am also getting to explore all the sock yarns in my stash which has been fun. I picked up 2 new colours of Koigu at Passionknit this past weekend (one is seen above in a speckled pink) which I love. I may have additionally ordered some mini skeins of etsy.... can we say obsessed!? Oh well, there are far worse things to be addicted to than stringy fibre.



Yarns Used This Week:
Knit Picks Felici
Knit Picks Stroll Multi
Knit Picks Imagination
Koigu KPPPM
ONline Supersocke 100 Butterfly Color
Shelridge Farm Soft Touch Ultra Standard Handpaints

'til next time. Hexi out.

msi.

No comments:

Post a Comment