Wednesday 4 January 2012

WIP Wednesday

Checking in for Works In Progress Wednesday with an update on my Kara Cardigan. I have made some headway and have completed 4.5 of the lace repeats. I am getting close to the addition of the sleeves. This sweater has an interesting construction that I have not used before in my many baby sweater prototypes, so I am eager to see how it will turn out.



Also on the needles is this mini-monster, Rebecca Danger's Angus the Attic Monster, knit in sock yarn. This little guy doesn't look like much yet, but is sure to be a cutie when finished. My mini Gabby relaxes, while not so patiently waiting for her new friend to appear.


I have one more project on the go which I will tell you about tomorrow. I know, I know, the suspense is killing you.

msi.

No comments:

Post a Comment